Bearing the weighty responsibility of advising clients how to successfully plan for their futures, especially when that advise involves the purchase, holding and/or disposing of real estate assets, accurate valuations are critical and it all starts with choosing the right appraiser.
As discussed in the HOW TO CHOOSE AN APPRAISER page, Michael Mathis has over 30 years of appraisal experience all in the Inland Empire, additional experience acting as a residential contractor on multiple projects, is a graduate of UC Santa Barbara, and has taught appraisers for 8 years. Mr. Mathis’ education and experience, along with a strong commitment to quality and accuracy coupled with his understanding of the importance of confidentiality assures you and your client of both discretion and the certainty of an excellent appraisal product.
Some examples of the reasons how you and your clients might benefit from his appraisal services are:
- Estimation and projection of specific market and neighborhood strengths as well as specific product strengths to best time asset purchases or disposal
- Estate valuation for properties transferring via trust or inter vivos gift
- Tax valuations for gift/charitable deductions/conservation easements/gift/bargain sale transactions
- Establishing fair market value to assist buyouts by co-owners or contributions to joint ventures
- Transfers of property to entities for inter-family transfers (with special emphasis on lack of marketability, minority interest and other appropriate discounts where appropriate)
- Defense of tax audits
Michael Mathis’ knowledge, experience and commitment to excellence in his work will provide you, the financial advisor, the support necessary to counsel and direct your clients’ real estate decisions in the most effective manner.